05.15.2015 FIREHOUSE SUBS® HEATS UP CHICAGO WITH $190,000 WORTH OF LIFE-SAVING TOOLS
Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation® Comes to the Rescue with Otherwise Unavailable Equipment. Continuing its mission of supporting local heroes, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation is awarded $190,000 worth of equipment to nine Chicago public safety organizations.
05.13.2015 PAYMENTS ON THE GO
One company that’s moving aggressively into mobile payments is Firehouse Subs, which recently rolled out Apple Pay in all 871 of its restaurants nationwide. Each restaurant “is ready to accept all types of customer contactless payments using NFC technology,” says Firehouse CFO Vince Burchianti.
04.21.2015 FIREHOUSE SUBS PUBLIC SAFETY FOUNDATION SAVING LIVES IN SOUTH CAROLINA
Columbia, South Carolina franchise owners Charles and Judy Divita have always been strong supporters of their local community. When they learned of a local family’s tragic loss to carbon monoxide, they stepped into action, joining forces with Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation to make a life-saving donation that would prevent this tragedy from happening again.
10.01.2014 Firehouse Subs® continues its long-standing mission to save lives through support of the nation’s fi…
06.21.2015 Grand Island’s newest fast casual restaurant, Firehouse Subs, brings a passion not only for good foo…
04.15.2014 Firehouse Subs, the fast casual restaurant chain founded by firemen, introduces its new “Hearty & Fl…
- Apr 16, 2015Business Journal "40 under 40" - Mike Branson, Director of Company Operations - Business Journal (Jacksonville, FL)
- Apr 10, 2015Ultimate Fast Food Bracket Championship - #1 - USA Today
- 2015Top 500 Restaurants by Sales Volume - #72 - Restaurant Business Magazine
- 2015Consumer Picks 2015: Limited-Service - #42 - Nation's Restaurant News
- 66,000,000 sub rolls a year
- 7,750,000 lbs of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
- All radio commercials are voiced by the Founders and their father, and recorded out of a studio in Chris Sorensen's home in Jacksonville, Fla.
Cecily SorensenVP of Corporate Communications
- Office(904) 886-8300, ext. 237
- Cell(904) 338-7980
Liz AndersonPublic Relations Manager
- Office(904) 886-8300, ext. 305
- Cell(904) 237-1285
The Zimmerman Agency
- Office(850) 668-2222
Firehouse Subs PR team members: Kerry Anne Watson, Ivette Faulkner, Ressa Tomkiewicz, Brittany Mirvil, Emily Oliver & Brianna Belmonte