Become Part of our Firehouse Subs® Family
Open a Franchise with one of the country's fastest growing restaurant brands
As a leader in the fast casual sandwich industry, the demand for our uniquely-prepared Specialty Subs is blazing a trail across the country, opening up opportunities in new and existing markets. With our strong brand identity, exceptional franchisee relationships, and passionate executive team, Firehouse Subs is perfectly poised for development with the right investor.
Why Firehouse subs is a fit for you
Featuring second-to-none sub sandwiches and a commitment to the communities they serve, Firehouse Subs is a daily affirmation that serving good food and doing good belong together.
Our Way Beats Their Way
Our unique steaming process awakens the flavors of our premium meats and cheeses. When served in restaurants featuring authentic firefighting décor, this is a combination people come back for again and again.
Spreading Like Wildfire
Approaching 1,000 locations, our expansion is carefully calculated to optimize potential, profitability, investment, and of course, our franchisees' success.
With an ever-growing history of innovative products, a focus on exceptional customer service, and a one-of-a-kind brand identity, Firehouse Subs is committed to building profit for franchisees.
Our marketing is as memorable and compelling as our subs. "Our Way Beats Their Way" not only sets us apart, but it applies to every aspect of our business. Everything we do is about bringing people back again and again.
We launched Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation to give back to the communities we serve. Since 2005, the Foundation has donated over $14 million to improving the life-saving capabilities of local heroes and their communities.
We offer extensive training programs and operating systems to help build your business. Our support team of experts — all work together to streamline operations for businesses that are simple to run.
- 2015Jacksonville Business Journal’s 2015 Women of Influence – Meg Rose, Vice President of Field Operations
- Apr 16, 2015Business Journal "40 under 40" - Mike Branson, Director of Company Operations - Business Journal (Jacksonville, FL)
- Apr 10, 2015Ultimate Fast Food Bracket Championship - #1 - USA Today
- 2015Top 500 Restaurants by Sales Volume - #72 - Restaurant Business Magazine
What We Ask in Return
- 1Minimum of $80k to invest
- 2Credit score of 650+
- 3Strong inner drive for excellence
- 4Devotion to your Firehouse Subs business
- 5Motivated and community-minded
- 6Must love subs!