Talk to Us!
Check our FAQ below, complete the form below, or call Customer Service at 1-888-289-6185.
If you need technical support or a points credit for your Firehouse Rewards account, please contact tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When does the Birthday Sub reward appear in my account?
- The Birthday Sub reward will load into your Loyalty Rewards account on the day of your birthday. You will have the following 6 additional days to redeem the single-use reward before it expires.
- Do points or rewards ever expire?
- Do points or rewards ever expire? Points do not expire. If you exchange points for a reward, that reward will remain active until you use it. Promotional rewards (i.e. Birthday Sub, Free Dessert, etc.) do have expiration dates. Those expiration dates will be listed directly under the reward.
- How can I find your menu prices?
- How can I find your menu prices? To find your local pricing, please contact your nearest Firehouse Subs directly or click on our “Find A Firehouse” tab, input your city and state or zip code, and click on “Order Now” under your local Firehouse Subs. Click on “Order Take Out” for regular menu items or “Order Catering Online” for our catering menu.
- What sizes are your subs?
- Our sub rolls are made with artisanal bread and the exact measurements are only approximations. Our subs come in 3 approximate sizes; small = 4 inches, medium = 8 inches, and large =12 inches.
- What discounts do you offer (i.e. military, police, senior, etc.)?
- Our Corporate policy states that all firefighters in uniform get a free medium drink (equal to 15% off a combo) when they dine with us. Many of our franchise owners will extend that discount to all first responders. If you’d like to know if your local Firehouse Subs offers any additional discounts or restaurant specific promotions, please contact them directly as it is a private business decision made by the franchise owners.
- I don’t have the Mobile App or Outlook, how can I submit my receipt to earn missed points?
- You can submit your receipt by attaching a photocopy or scan of it to an email and sending it to email@example.com.
- I had a great/bad experience, is this the right place to go to share it?
- Absolutely! Please fill out the contact form or call the number listed. Your comments will then be passed along for the proper leadership to review and address.
- I am a current/former employee, how can get an employment verification?
- Our restaurants are privately owned and operated and we only have records for the HQ-owned restaurants (Des Moines, IA/ Jacksonville, Fl/Gainesville,Fl/ Ocala,Fl/ St. Augustine, Fl). It would be best to contact the franchise owner or general manager of the location you worked for in order to obtain an employment verification.
- I am a current/former employee and I never received my W-2. What should I do?
- Our restaurants are privately owned and operated and we only have records for the HQ-owned restaurants (Des Moines, IA/ Jacksonville, Fl/Gainesville,Fl/ Ocala,Fl/ St. Augustine, Fl). It would be best to contact the franchise owner or general manager of the location you worked for in order to inquire about your W-2. Additionally, you can contact the payroll company that is listed on your paystubs.
- I received a gift card as a gift and when I tried to use it, there wasn’t anything on it or it did not work. What do I need to do?
- First, find out where the gift card was purchased. If it was not purchased at a Firehouse Subs restaurant or through our website, the original purchaser will need to contact the vendor they bought it from to receive a replacement or refund. If the card was purchased at a Firehouse Subs restaurant or via our website, please fill out our contact form and provide us photos of the front and back of your gift as well as you mailing address. This will allow us our Accounting team to investigate the issue and replace the card if need be.