- How is Firehouse Subs responding to COVID-19/Coronavirus?
- To our Firehouse Subs Family,
For 25 years, a commitment to, and passion for, hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety has been the core of our mission at Firehouse Subs. Given the state of affairs with COVID-19/Coronavirus, our public safety values resonate more than ever.
Our tradition of commitment to cleanliness, sanitation, and food safety protocols has been unwavering. But today, everyone is experiencing a public safety need that is entirely new. We have a dedicated team to monitor COVID-19/Coronavirus in real-time, led by our industry veteran quality assurance expert. The team remains informed through updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health officials. As a franchise community with more than 525 small business restaurant owners, we have enhanced our policies to ensure we provide the resources and support our owners need at this time.
As always, we will maintain our commitment to the highest level of restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, whether you are dining in our restaurant or enjoying our Rapid Rescue to Go. In an abundance of caution, we have instituted additional cleaning protocols and have implemented changes that may impact your experience as our guest. For example, we are removing the self-serve hot sauce bar from the counter area and will, upon request, offer our signature Captain Sorensen’s Hot Sauce in pre-portioned cups.
We wish you and your families good health and safety today and every day.
We appreciate you,
CEO, Firehouse Subs
- I'm interested in a Firehouse Subs franchise. What are the next steps?
- Please visit FirehouseSubs.com/Franchise to learn more about owning your own Firehouse Subs restaurant.
- How do I find out about special offers from Firehouse Subs?
- Sign up for our Copy That! email newsletter at FirehouseSubs.com/Newsletter to receive special promos and offers (including an offer just for signing up). Sign up for Firehouse Rewards to to earn points and rewards on your purchases! Contact your local Firehouse Subs to inquire about special events such as Kids Eat Free night(s). Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to participate in exclusive contests, promotions and giveaways.
- How do I get my free birthday sub from Firehouse Subs?
- Starting Feb. 15, 2016, you must sign up for Firehouse Rewards before your birthday to receive a free medium sub reward, valid once on your birthday or within the following 6 days. No ID required to redeem. Learn more: FirehouseSubs.com/Birthday
- How do I purchase a Firehouse Funds Gift Card?
- Firehouse Subs Gift Cards are always a good idea! You can purchase a gift card at any Firehouse Subs restaurant. Or, you can buy online and check your balance here
- Does Firehouse Subs accept digital gift cards?
Only plastic Firehouse Subs gift cards are accepted. We do not accept digital or app-based gift cards. If you choose to purchase a gift card from someone other than Firehouse Subs directly, be sure to receive the plastic card -- not a digital or printable copy. Digital or printable gift cards are not valid for redemption.
Firehouse Subs is not liable for gift cards purchased at non-Firehouse Subs endorsed retailers. Firehouse Subs only sells physical, plastic gift cards via: our restaurants, our gift card website, and select national retail stores.
- Can I purchase any of the hot sauces found in a Firehouse Subs restaurant?
- So you like it hot? We do too! Our hot sauces, including our signature Captain Sorensen’s Datil Pepper Hot Sauce, are available for purchase on one website. AND...because you’re a loyal customer you get a special Firehouse Subs discount of 7%. Visit www.hotsauce.com and search for the sauce you wish to purchase. Upon checkout, enter in the following coupon code - FIREHOUSE07.
- Is Firehouse Subs interested in my product or service?
- If you are interested in becoming a service provider or vendor for Firehouse Subs, please email the Supply Chain Services department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I submit a grant request to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation?
- Please visit the Foundation's grant website to apply: Go Here
- How do I submit a request for a donation or sponsorship in my local area?
- For donation and /or sponsorship requests, please contact the Firehouse Subs closest to you. The franchise owner or manager is the decision maker regarding activities in your local community.
- How do I submit a proposal for a national sponsorship?
- Please send your proposal to email@example.com. A member of the team will review it and contact you if there is any interest. Please understand that our brand has a limited national marketing budget with a strategy primarily based on purchased media. At this time, it does not allow for much else. But we promise to read every proposal we receive.
- I am selling media. Who should I contact?
Please refer your inquiry to The Richards Group, our agency of record. If the agency doesn’t contact you, understand that your product or service doesn’t fit our current strategy, or, we already have a provider for your product or service.
- How do I make a suggestion for a new restaurant location?
- If you have a suggestion for a location for Firehouse Subs, or are curious if one is coming to your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have any Gluten-free menu options?
Currently our gluten-free options are as follows:
- Any Firehouse Subs deli meat (meatballs are not included)
- All of our cheeses, including Provolone, Cheddar, and Monterey Jack
- Any of our salads – add any meat and cheese on it and tell them to make it hot
- Refer to our nutrition portal for detailed allergen information
- Some locations offer a gluten-free medium sub roll. Go here for details and a list of participating locations.