04.02.2018 FIREHOUSE SUBS INTRODUCES THE "REUBEN REINVENTED"
The Pastrami Reuben is Firehouse Subs’ latest venture in menu innovation and continues the fast casual chain’s long tradition of offering unique and bold flavors. Firehouse Subs’ reimagined Reuben melds together elements of a traditional Reuben sandwich with unconventional ingredients offering guests a unique variation of an iconic sandwich that still delivers the unmatched quality, portions and flavor they expect and enjoy from Firehouse Subs.
03.19.2018 BUZZFEED FEATURES FIREHOUSE SUBS CO-FOUNDER ROBIN SORENSON
Robin takes us back to the inception of Firehouse Subs — between the triumphs, speed bumps and everything in-between, Robin details how almost 24 years later Firehouse Subs is a leading international fast-causal brand that still holds true to its hometown roots.
02.20.2018 FIREHOUSE SUBS LAUNCHES ROUND UP & FILL YOUR CUP PROGRAM
Firehouse Subs is giving guests the opportunity to be heroes in their community with the launch of the Round Up & Fill Your Cup program. Guests who purchase a sub combo and round up their purchase to the nearest dollar will receive a limited edition cup.
12.20.2017 HOW FRANCHISEES INSPIRED FIREHOUSE SUBS TO GIVE BACK
For Firehouse Subs franchisees Windy and Jerry Griffin, the operation is more about building a community than building a business. The Griffins share how it was Firehouse that first attracted them to the restaurant industry, and how giving back has become integral to their business model.
11.14.2017 ARMY VETERAN OPENS NEW FIREHOUSE SUBS IN PERRY
Franchisee Will Stilley worked as a crew member while in high school and that’s where his passion for Firehouse Subs ignited. After serving more than 11 years in the Army in food service and 4 deployments, Will returns to Perry, GA to open his first Firehouse Subs.
02.07.2018 HOOK & LADDER BEST SANDWICH OF AMERICA'S SANDWICH CHAINS
Not only did Firehouse Subs nab the No. 1 spot in the category of most craveable sandwiches, but it was also voted America’s Favorite Chain in 2017. And that’s saying a lot.
01.11.2018 FIREHOUSE SUBS FEATURED ON ATLANTA PLUGGED IN
Just in time for the big football game, franchisee Mark Jones showcases the Hook & Ladder sub and a tasty "homegate" game plan.
02.13.2018 RESTAURANT BUSINESS FEATURE: HOW TO BUILD A BETTER TECH ROAD MAP
With so many new technologies - and needs for different departments - a well-planned road map is key to long term success. Firehouse Subs VP of IT, Rob Jakoby, offers insight to trade publication, Restaurant Business, on how to build a better tech road map.
04.16.2018 Furthering its goal of greater brand expansion into the non-traditional restaurant space, Firehouse …
02.28.2018 Firehouse Subs' Manager of Construction Services Misty Cameron expounds upon the rise of Firehouse S…
02.14.2018 Today.com features the best Valentine's Day deals for guests going solo or as a loving pair.
- 20182017 Top 200 Chains - Top 11 Chains for Cost-Effective Stores and Franchising Speed Expansion - Nation’s Restaurant News
- 20182017 Beautification Award - Sidney Firehouse Subs - Sidney-Shelby County Chamber of Commerce
- 20182018 The Best Restaurants in Sterling Catering - Firehouse Subs Community Plaza, Sterling - ezCater
- 20182018 Top 100 Movers & Shakers - Top 100 Brands - Fast Casual
- More than 1,130 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico
- $33+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 8,515,000 pounds of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant.
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187
The Zimmerman AgencyIvette Faulkner, Brittany Mirvil, Michelle Kelly, Maria Coukoulis, Natasha Wojcik, Tori Andrews, Alyssa Auger, Kelsey Deese, Christine Dusome
- Office(850) 668-2222