11.02.2017 THE BEST DEALS ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR NATIONAL SANDWICH DAY
Out of all of the sandwich deals honoring the 4th Earl of Sandwich, People Food includes Firehouse Subs as a top destination for National Sandwich Day.
08.07.2017 QSR: FIREHOUSE SUBS REVAMPS TO-GO FOOD EXPERIENCE
Like many restaurant brands across America, Firehouse Subs witnessed a shift in traffic. Dine-in incidents declined as take-out business steadily rose. About a year ago, Firehouse Subs' CEO Don Fox and the Firehouse team decided it was finally time to bridge the to-go gap. The chain recently completed its rollout of a new systemwide packaging lineup.
07.24.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS® IN HOT PURSUIT OF WATER WITH SIXTH ANNUAL H2O FOR HEROES
On Saturday, August 5, all Firehouse Subs restaurants will provide one medium sub to each guest who donates an unopened, 24-pack of bottled water. The donated water will be provided to local first responders and community support organizations to aid those most in need of water during the hot summer months when the risk of dehydration and other heat-related illnesses is most threatening.
07.14.2017 2 BROTHERS, A TRUCK, AND LOTS OF SUBS: A PAIR OF ENTREPRENEURS ANSWER THE PHILANTHROPIC CALL
Helping people in danger comes naturally to Chris and Robin Sorensen. The brothers come from a long line of firefighters, and started their own careers as firemen.
07.01.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS® DEBUTS NEW AIRPORT CONCEPT WITH FIRST FRANCHISE LOCATION INSIDE JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Firehouse Subs® brings its award-winning food and authentic firefighter heritage to travelers at Jacksonville International Airport on Saturday, July 1.
05.30.2017 THE 10 MOST CRAVEABLE CHAIN SANDWICHES
Almost three-fifths of recent customers rate Firehouse Subs’ sandwiches as crave-worthy, elevating these sandwiches to the most craveable top spot.
06.08.2017 HOW WE BECAME RESTAURATEURS (AND FIREFIGHTERS): ROBIN AND CHRIS SORENSEN OF FIREHOUSE SUBS
What do you do if you love food, family and business? Well, brothers and former firefighters Robin and Chris Sorensen have one answer: create a family food business. Their restaurant chain, Firehouse Subs, has over 1,000 locations across the country — plus the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, which provides lifesaving equipment to first responders.
11.03.2017 Area Representative John Kupiec promoted the Firehouse Subs National Sandwich Deal in Flint, MI.
10.21.2017 In 23 years, Joe Puskas, now chief mural artist for Firehouse Subs franchise, has created nearly 1,1…
10.01.2017 Steadfast in its commitment to ensuring first responders are properly equipped and protected in the …
- 20172017 Community Partnership Award - Oshawa Firehouse Subs - Oshawa Fire Services
- 2017Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Award - Franchisees David and Rebecca Allen, Addison and Bloomington, IL - Office of the Secretary of Defense
- 20172017 Top Caterers in Charlotte, NC - ezCater
- 2017Golden Image Award of Distinction - Public Relations Programs - Firehouse Subs H2O for Heroes 2016 - Florida Public Relations Association
- More than 1,090 Firehouse Subs restaurants and non-traditional locations in 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
- $29.5+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 7,750,000 lbs of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant.
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187
The Zimmerman Agency
- Office(850) 668-2222
Firehouse Subs PR team members: Kerry Anne Watson, Ivette Faulkner, Brittany Mirvil, Natasha Wojcik, Maria Coukoulis, Emily Oliver, Tori Andrews, Alyssa Auger, Kelsey Deese, and Christine Dusome