03.02.2017 FROM SELLING SUBS TO SAVING LIVES
You could say Officer Evan Rogers of the Knox County Sheriff’s Office has come full circle. In high school as a member of the Firehouse Subs team, he routinely asked guests to donate to Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, knowing the proceeds would help his community. A decade later, he’s on the other side of the counter, accepting a grant as a police officer. A grant, he says will save lives.
01.24.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS STARTS 2017 STRONG: INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION INTO MEXICO AND NO. 1 OVERALL BRAND RANKING
With more than 1,045 locations across 44 states, Puerto Rico and Canada, 45 restaurants will open in Mexico over the next five years. The American fast-casual chain founded by firefighting brothers Chris and Robin Sorensen brings its award-winning food and authentic firefighter heritage to guests in Santa Fe, Mexico City, Mexico as the first restaurant opens this week.
11.18.2016 CNBC MAKE IT: FROM $100 TO 1000 STORES: THE SURPRISE SUCCESS OF FIREHOUSE SUBS
When Chris and Robin Sorensen opened their first Firehouse Subs in 1994, they had less than $100 in their checking accounts. "Even though I didn't understand it at the time, being broke forced us to be patient, and that patience really turned out to be a service. We were able to learn a lot more about the business and grow at the right pace," Robin says.
07.21.2016 1,000 AEDS FOR 1,000 RESTAURANTS: FIREHOUSE SUBS CELEBRATES MILESTONE OPENING WITH $1 MILLION DONATION FOR LIFE-SAVING INITIATIVE
What began as the dream of two former firefighters has grown into an award-winning brand, providing hundreds of independent business owners with the opportunity to achieve their entrepreneurial dreams and serve their communities in 44 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
06.11.2016 FORTUNE MAGAZINE HIGHLIGHTS FIREHOUSE SUBS® FOUNDERS' FRANCHISE SUCCESS STORY
Featuring Chris and Robin Sorensen's unconventional pathway to the American Dream as career firefighters turned founders of a sub shop empire, the piece explores the journey of start-up businesses and entrepreneurship.
11.11.2016 On Sept. 11, 2001, Bob Lepore, then a New Jersey firefighter, was one of the many first responders w…
02.14.2017 Firehouse Subs Franchisee Steve Linehan building community bonds through fundraising efforts in Minn…
07.28.2016 Firehouse Subs CEO Don Fox emphasizes the importance of culture within a franchise.
- 2017America's Favorite Sandwich Chain - Market Force
- 2017America’s Favorite Chain for “Top 5 Brands Overall” – #1 - Restaurant Business
- 2017America’s Favorite Chain for “Fast Casual” – #1 - Restaurant Business
- 2017Top Chains By Menu Segment for “Sandwich” – #1 - Restaurant Business
- More than 1,044 Firehouse Subs locations in 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
- $24 million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 7,750,000 lbs of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant.
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Cecily SorensenVP of Corporate Communications
- Office(904) 606-5204
- Cell(904) 338-7980
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187
- Cell(904) 237-1285
The Zimmerman Agency
- Office(850) 668-2222
Firehouse Subs PR team members: Kerry Anne Watson, Ivette Faulkner, Brittany Mirvil, Emily Oliver, Brianna Belmonte, Tori Andrews, Maria Coukoulis and Natasha Wojcik