HOW IS FIREHOUSE SUBS RESPONDING TO COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS?
To our Firehouse Subs Family,
For 25 years, a commitment to, and passion for, hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety has been the core of our mission at Firehouse Subs. Given the state of affairs with COVID-19/Coronavirus, our public safety values resonate more than ever.
Our tradition of commitment to cleanliness, sanitation, and food safety protocols has been unwavering. But today, everyone is experiencing a public safety need that is entirely new. We have a dedicated team to monitor COVID-19/Coronavirus in real-time, led by our industry veteran quality assurance expert. The team remains informed through updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health officials. As a franchise community with more than 525 small business restaurant owners, we have enhanced our policies to ensure we provide the resources and support our owners need at this time.
As always, we will maintain our commitment to the highest level of restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, whether you are dining in our restaurant or enjoying our Rapid Rescue to Go. In an abundance of caution, we have instituted additional cleaning protocols and have implemented changes that may impact your experience as our guest. For example, we are removing the self-serve hot sauce bar from the counter area and will, upon request, offer our signature Captain Sorensen’s Hot Sauce in pre-portioned cups.
We wish you and your families good health and safety today and every day.
We appreciate you,
CEO, Firehouse Subs
FIREHOUSE SUBS' PARTNERS WITH BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF NORTHEAST FLORIDA, HOSTS A COMMUNITY COMMITMENT NIGHT
FRANCHISEE STEPHANIE AVAZ GETS BALTIMORE, MARYLAND FIRED UP ABOUT THE RETURN OF THE PASTRAMI REUBEN SUB
FRANCHISEE MARK WATSON CELEBRATES HIS 10TH ANNIVERSARY WITH A FAMILY FUN NIGHT
America's Favorite Chain - #4 - Restaurant Business
America's Favorite Sandwich Chain - #1 - Restaurant Business
America's Favorite Fast Casual Chain - #1 - Restaurant Business
2019 The Fast-Food Brands of the Year - #3 Sandwich Shop Category Harris Poll’s 2019 EquiTrends Brands of the Year
- More than 1,180 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 46 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations
- $48+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,700,000 sub rolls a week
- 316,104 Pickle Buckets annually
- 10,500,000 pounds of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmatian Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ