07.24.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS® IN HOT PURSUIT OF WATER WITH SIXTH ANNUAL H2O FOR HEROES
On Saturday, August 5, all Firehouse Subs restaurants will provide one medium sub to each guest who donates an unopened, 24-pack of bottled water. The donated water will be provided to local first responders and community support organizations to aid those most in need of water during the hot summer months when the risk of dehydration and other heat-related illnesses is most threatening.
07.14.2017 2 BROTHERS, A TRUCK, AND LOTS OF SUBS: A PAIR OF ENTREPRENEURS ANSWER THE PHILANTHROPIC CALL
Helping people in danger comes naturally to Chris and Robin Sorensen. The brothers come from a long line of firefighters, and started their own careers as firemen.
07.01.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS® DEBUTS NEW AIRPORT CONCEPT WITH FIRST FRANCHISE LOCATION INSIDE JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Firehouse Subs® brings its award-winning food and authentic firefighter heritage to travelers at Jacksonville International Airport on Saturday, July 1.
05.30.2017 THE 10 MOST CRAVEABLE CHAIN SANDWICHES
Almost three-fifths of recent customers rate Firehouse Subs’ sandwiches as crave-worthy, elevating these sandwiches to the most craveable top spot.
06.08.2017 HOW WE BECAME RESTAURATEURS (AND FIREFIGHTERS): ROBIN AND CHRIS SORENSEN OF FIREHOUSE SUBS
What do you do if you love food, family and business? Well, brothers and former firefighters Robin and Chris Sorensen have one answer: create a family food business. Their restaurant chain, Firehouse Subs, has over 1,000 locations across the country — plus the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, which provides lifesaving equipment to first responders.
04.17.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS® INTRODUCES NEW SMALL SUBS MENU
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Firehouse Subs proves big things really do come in small packages with the launch of its new Small Subs menu – 10 Signature Specialty Sub options all less than 500 calories and starting at $3.99.
03.07.2017 William Craig of Jackson thought as a college student his future career was in banking but put then …
05.21.2017 Firehouse Subs celebrates National Brisket Day and Spring Hill area franchise owner Brad Lueking coo…
06.18.2017 FAIRMONT, WV — A son’s college job, with the help of his father, flourished to the family owning thr…
- 20172017 Nucleus Research Technology ROI Award - Top 10 - ROI Awards
- 2017The 10 Most Craveable Chain Sandwiches - #1 - Restaurant Business
- 20172017 Top 100 Movers & Shakers - Top 76 Brands - #52 - Fast Casual
- 2017Top Shelf 2017 Awards - Best Sandwich - #2 - Cedar Rapids Gazette
- More than 1,080 Firehouse Subs locations in 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
- $28 million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 7,750,000 lbs of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant.
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187
The Zimmerman Agency
- Office(850) 668-2222
Firehouse Subs PR team members: Kerry Anne Watson, Ivette Faulkner, Brittany Mirvil, Emily Oliver, Brianna Belmonte, Tori Andrews, Maria Coukoulis and Natasha Wojcik