BACK TO NORMAL IN 2021? NOT SO FAST!
There is unprecedented opportunity ahead of the restaurant industry, but the pandemic isn’t over yet.Read The full story
FIREHOUSE SUBS RESTAURANT OF THE FUTURE PROTOTYPE FEATURED IN FOODSERVICE EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES MAGAZINE
Foodservice Equipment & Supplies included the Firehouse Subs Restaurant of the Future prototype in a roundup of chain prototypes and flagship stores from Dunkin’, Burger King, Taco Bell, Jersey Mike’s, A&W and more.Read The full story
FIREHOUSE SUBS RANKED NO. 4 IN NEWSWEEK'S BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPANIES
Newsweek ranked Firehouse Subs No. 4 in the Fast-Casual Restaurant Chains category of the Catering, Restaurants and Leisure industries.Read The full story
FIREHOUSE SUBS RANKED NO. 59 IN ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE'S TOP FRANCHISE 500 AWARDS
Firehouse Subs ranked No. 59 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s annual Top Franchise 500 Award and No. 4 in the sandwich category of the publication’s Top Food Franchises Award.Read The full story
HOW IS FIREHOUSE SUBS RESPONDING TO COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS?
To our Firehouse Subs Family,
For 25 years, a commitment to, and passion for, hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety has been the core of our mission at Firehouse Subs. Given the state of affairs with COVID-19/Coronavirus, our public safety values resonate more than ever.
FAIRBANKS, ALASKA FRANCHISEE HOSTS FOOD DRIVE
ORLANDO, FLORIDA FRANCHISEES CELEBRATE THREE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS FRANCHISEES FEATURED IN BROADCAST INTERVIEW
Hottest Food & Restaurant Franchises in 2020 - Firehouse Subs - Aspioneer Magazine
Young Ones To Watch: Brandon Jerkins, Multi-Unit Franchisee at Firehouse Subs - 1851 Magazine
Fred Schroeder Economic Development Council Member of the Year - Firehouse Subs - St. Johns County, Florida Chamber of Commerce
America's Best Customer Service Companies - Firehouse Subs No. 4, Fast Casual Restaurant Chains - Newsweek
- More than 1,190 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 46 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations
- $55+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,700,000 sub rolls a week
- 316,104 Pickle Buckets annually
- 10,500,000 pounds of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmatian Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ