01.29.2019 SPICY CAJUN CHICKEN SUB HEATING UP AIRWAVES
Franchisee Matt Roe showcased the new Spicy Cajun Chicken Sub on Lexington, Kentucky's CBS affiliate WKYT-TV
01.28.2019 VP OF MARKETING KRISTEN MAJDANICS FEATURED IN FRANCHISE UPDATE MAGAZINE
Firehouse Subs Vice President of Marketing Kristen Majdanics is featured in the annual Women's Edition of Franchise Update Magazine as one of eight Masters of Marketing.
01.15.2019 FIREHOUSE SUBS FEATURED IN ENTREPRENEUR
Firehouse Subs Franchisee Elliott Goldsmith is included in an Entrepreneur feature on Five Ways to Finance a Franchise.
01.09.2019 FIREHOUSE SUBS BRINGS THE HEAT WITH NEW SPICY CAJUN CHICKEN SUB
To kick off Firehouse Subs’ 25th anniversary year, the brand debuts its latest result of menu innovation, the Spicy Cajun Chicken Sub. At $5.55 for a medium, guests can enjoy the brand’s newest menu item at an affordable price that delivers the unmatched quality, portions and flavor they expect and enjoy.
12.19.2018 17TH ST. LOUIS AREA FIREHOUSE SUBS OPENS IN MIDTOWN
This is the first joint venture for Julie Allen and Hannah Mazanek, who each own two Firehouse Subs restaurants and this will be the 17th Firehouse Subs in the St. Louis area. The St. Louis Firehouse Subs restaurant is open seven days a week from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and will offer third-party delivery and in-house catering services.
12.11.2018 FIREHOUSE SUBS LOOKS TO THE FUTURE
Efficiency is a key part of the future for 1,000-plus-unit Firehouse Subs. The chain continues to focus on simplifying, both from the guest standpoint and for the crew. John Namey, vice president of real estate services for Firehouse Subs, says transforming guest engagement makes it a simpler process for franchisees to bring costs down and react — but not overreact — to changes in the industry.
09.11.2018 FIREHOUSE SUBS HOOKS NATIONAL UBER EATS PARTNERSHIP
Firehouse Subs addresses growing consumer demand for the convenience of food delivery coupled with superior food quality, announcing a national partnership with Uber Eats – North America’s fastest growing food delivery platform.
06.25.2018 FORBES.COM FEATURES FIREHOUSE SUBS
In a risky and unusual move for a franchisor, CEO Don Fox recommended that Firehouse Subs increase the Marketing Board of Director's franchisee representation from five to nine members in late 2014. Drawing perspective from current board members Larry Chandler and Mike Harmon, as well as honest insight from Don and CFO Vince Burchianti on the immediate and ultimately beneficial impacts of that move, this feature gives readers a glimpse into the unique way in which Firehouse Subs does business, something that sets the brand apart from others, both within the fast-casual sandwich segment and the franchise industry as a whole.
05.08.2018 CFO MAGAZINE FEATURES VINCE BURCHIANTI AND FIREHOUSE SUBS
Exploring everything from the brand’s foray into delivery as a response to the rapid rise in off-premise dining, to explaining his unique working relationship with CEO Don Fox, Vince gives readers a candid look at how our franchise business remains viable and successful in the ever-changing landscape of the restaurant industry.
02.05.2019 Newsweek released a ranking of America’s Best Customer Service brands for 2019, and Firehouse Subs t…
01.30.2019 Area Representative Matt Liggett promoted the new Boardman, OH restaurant and the new Spicy Cajun Ch…
01.14.2019 Entering into its 46th state, Firehouse Subs continues steady expansion throughout the country with …
- 2019Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Fastest-Growing Franchises - Firehouse Subs, #60 - Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2019Member of the Month: Franchisee Shinder Singh - Firehouse Subs Los Angeles, CA - Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2019Best Sup Shop - Firehouse Subs Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles Times Readers’ Poll
- 2019Reader Picks 2019: Restaurant Industry Executives - Vince Burchianti, CFO Firehouse Sbus - Nation’s Restaurant News
- More than 1,155 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 46 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations
- $40+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,650,000 sub rolls a week
- 10,500,000 pounds of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187