04.17.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS® INTRODUCES NEW SMALL SUBS MENU
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Firehouse Subs proves big things really do come in small packages with the launch of its new Small Subs menu – 10 Signature Specialty Sub options all less than 500 calories and starting at $3.99.
01.24.2017 FIREHOUSE SUBS STARTS 2017 STRONG: INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION INTO MEXICO AND NO. 1 OVERALL BRAND RANKING
With more than 1,045 locations across 44 states, Puerto Rico and Canada, 45 restaurants will open in Mexico over the next five years. The American fast-casual chain founded by firefighting brothers Chris and Robin Sorensen brings its award-winning food and authentic firefighter heritage to guests in Santa Fe, Mexico City, Mexico as the first restaurant opens this week.
11.18.2016 CNBC MAKE IT: FROM $100 TO 1000 STORES: THE SURPRISE SUCCESS OF FIREHOUSE SUBS
When Chris and Robin Sorensen opened their first Firehouse Subs in 1994, they had less than $100 in their checking accounts. "Even though I didn't understand it at the time, being broke forced us to be patient, and that patience really turned out to be a service. We were able to learn a lot more about the business and grow at the right pace," Robin says.
06.11.2016 FORTUNE MAGAZINE HIGHLIGHTS FIREHOUSE SUBS® FOUNDERS' FRANCHISE SUCCESS STORY
Featuring Chris and Robin Sorensen's unconventional pathway to the American Dream as career firefighters turned founders of a sub shop empire, the piece explores the journey of start-up businesses and entrepreneurship.
03.02.2017 You could say Officer Evan Rogers of the Knox County Sheriff’s Office has come full circle. In high …
11.11.2016 On Sept. 11, 2001, Bob Lepore, then a New Jersey firefighter, was one of the many first responders w…
07.28.2016 Firehouse Subs CEO Don Fox emphasizes the importance of culture within a franchise.
- 2017America's Favorite Sandwich Chain - Market Force
- 2017America’s Favorite Chain for “Top 5 Brands Overall” – #1 - Restaurant Business
- 2017America’s Favorite Chain for “Fast Casual” – #1 - Restaurant Business
- 2017Top Chains By Menu Segment for “Sandwich” – #1 - Restaurant Business
- More than 1,060 Firehouse Subs locations in 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
- $25 million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 7,750,000 lbs of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant.
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187
The Zimmerman Agency
- Office(850) 668-2222
Firehouse Subs PR team members: Kerry Anne Watson, Ivette Faulkner, Brittany Mirvil, Emily Oliver, Brianna Belmonte, Tori Andrews, Maria Coukoulis and Natasha Wojcik