05.10.2018 MOULTRIE FIREHOUSE SUBS LOCATION LEADS COMPANY IN DONATIONS
Only six months after it opened, the Moultrie Firehouse Subs restaurant has received national attention for collecting money for the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation. In the second period — one quarter of Firehouse Subs' fiscal year — the Moultrie store was first in the nation in fundraising.
05.08.2018 CFO MAGAZINE FEATURES VINCE BURCHIANTI AND FIREHOUSE SUBS
Exploring everything from the brand’s foray into delivery as a response to the rapid rise in off-premise dining, to explaining his unique working relationship with CEO Don Fox, Vince gives readers a candid look at how our franchise business remains viable and successful in the ever-changing landscape of the restaurant industry.
04.17.2018 HERE ARE ALL THE BEST TAX DAY FREEBIES AND FOOD DEALS FOR TAX DAY 2018
Of the many deals across the country in honor of Tax Day 2018, Money Magazine lists Firehouse Subs as one of the top destinations to take advantage of freebies and discounts as a little pick-me-up on what might be an otherwise stressful day.
04.16.2018 FIREHOUSE SUBS CONTINUES NON-TRADITIONAL GROWTH WITH FIRST ON-CAMPUS COLLEGE LOCATION AT WESTERN NEW ENGLAND UNIVERSITY
Furthering its goal of greater brand expansion into the non-traditional restaurant space, Firehouse Subs announces the opening of its newest location on the campus of Western New England University in Springfield, Mass. Operated by Aramark, a leading food and beverage service provider in more than 19 countries, the restaurant is located on the first floor of the university’s newly opened Dining Commons facility.
04.02.2018 FIREHOUSE SUBS INTRODUCES THE "REUBEN REINVENTED"
The Pastrami Reuben is Firehouse Subs’ latest venture in menu innovation and continues the fast casual chain’s long tradition of offering unique and bold flavors. Firehouse Subs’ reimagined Reuben melds together elements of a traditional Reuben sandwich with unconventional ingredients offering guests a unique variation of an iconic sandwich that still delivers the unmatched quality, portions and flavor they expect and enjoy from Firehouse Subs.
03.19.2018 BUZZFEED FEATURES FIREHOUSE SUBS CO-FOUNDER ROBIN SORENSON
Robin takes us back to the inception of Firehouse Subs — between the triumphs, speed bumps and everything in-between, Robin details how almost 24 years later Firehouse Subs is a leading international fast-causal brand that still holds true to its hometown roots.
03.17.2018 FIRE CAPTAIN AND SON OPEN NEW FIREHOUSE SUBS IN DANVILLE, VA
Franchisee Ken Jones, captain of the Danville Fire Department, recently opened his first Firehouse Subs location in Danville, VA. Jones has been employed with the Fire Department for 29 years. His son, K.J., is serving as the manager for the location.
06.06.2018 Long-awaited Firehouse Subs location opens in Audubon, PA.
05.30.2018 QSR Magazine features how off-premises & changing trends factor into Firehouse Subs' future plans.
04.23.2018 Lexington, KY franchisee Matt Roe showcases the Pastrami Reuben LTO on WKYT.
- 20182018 Top 100 Movers & Shakers - Top 75 Brands - #52 - Fast Casual
- 2018Top 100 Franchises for Less Than $100,000 - #6 - Entrepreneur
- 20182018 Technomic Top 500 Chains - #65 - Technomic Chain Restaurant Advance Report
- 2018Jacksonville Business Journal “40 under 40” - Liz Anderson, Senior Public Relations Manager - Jacksonville Business Journal
- More than 1,130 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico
- $35+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 8,515,000 pounds of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187
The Zimmerman AgencyIvette Faulkner, Brittany Mirvil, Michelle Kelly, Maria Coukoulis, Natasha Wojcik, Tori Andrews, Alyssa Auger, Kelsey Deese, Christine Dusome
- Office(850) 668-2222