04.30.2019 FIREHOUSE SUBS® INVITES GUESTS TO EXPERIENCE THE NEWEST COCA-COLA FREESTYLE
The future is at your fingertips – just reach out and touch it. Firehouse Subs restaurants across the country are rolling out the next generation of the Coca-Cola Freestyle beverage dispensing platform, making Firehouse Subs the first national chain to have the newest dispenser. Dubbed Coca-Cola Freestyle 9100, this upgrade embraces innovation and personalization in a whole new way, now letting guests select, mix and pour 175+ drink choices, creating more flavor options than ever before.
04.02.2019 FIREHOUSE SUBS ANNOUNCES NEW FIREHOUSE PAIRS
Introducing Firehouse Pairs now available at U.S. locations. Pair any Small Sub with a Signature Side, like a small Hook & Ladder with our new Five-Cheese Mac & Cheese, elbow macaroni in a rich white five cheese sauce made with White Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, Romano and Asiago cheeses with real cream and butter and a toasted bread crumb topping.
03.05.2019 THE MENU MASTER: FIREHOUSE SUBS DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT GUEST ON THE CORNER BOOTH PODCAST
Firehouse Subs Director of Product Development Jay Miller was a special guest on an episode of The Corner Booth podcast, a program sharing conversations with people who have noteworthy careers. Jay shared with listeners about his role, his journey leading him to Firehouse Subs and what makes our food better than the rest.
03.04.2019 BETWEEN TWO BUNS: FIREHOUSE SUBS RECOGNIZED BY FRANCHISE TIMES ZOR AWARDS
Firehouse Subs graced the cover feature for the March issue of Franchise Times, with a two-page feature sharing how Franchisee Don Davey met the Sorensen brothers and got his start in the business, the growth of Firehouse Subs from its beginning to what it is today, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, as well as insight from Franchisees Brandon and Stephanie Ensley into how you have to bet on yourself to succeed.
02.28.2019 CEO DON FOX FEATURED IN QSR MAGAZINE
CEO Don Fox recently discussed with QSR Magazine the reasons why brands may consider suspending or stopping franchising, and uses Firehouse Subs' history as an example on why it's important to focus on store development, operating procedures and facilitating smart growth.
02.25.2019 FIREHOUSE SUBS OPENS ITS DOORS IN IDAHO FALLS
First-time Firehouse Subs franchisees Chris and Natalie Morris opened their first restaurant in their hometown of Idaho Falls, Idaho and are excited to serve their community with hot, steamed subs, and by giving back to first responders.
01.29.2019 SPICY CAJUN CHICKEN SUB HEATING UP AIRWAVES
Franchisee Matt Roe showcased the new Spicy Cajun Chicken Sub on Lexington, Kentucky's CBS affiliate WKYT-TV
01.28.2019 VP OF MARKETING KRISTEN MAJDANICS FEATURED IN FRANCHISE UPDATE MAGAZINE
Firehouse Subs Vice President of Marketing Kristen Majdanics is featured in the annual Women's Edition of Franchise Update Magazine as one of eight Masters of Marketing.
01.15.2019 FIREHOUSE SUBS FEATURED IN ENTREPRENEUR
Firehouse Subs Franchisee Elliott Goldsmith is included in an Entrepreneur feature on Five Ways to Finance a Franchise.
04.22.2019 Operated by first-time Firehouse Subs Franchisees Heather Pitts, Calvin Hoge and Brian Hoge, this is…
04.04.2019 Firehouse Subs Franchisee Lucas Conner was featured in Authority Magazine's “Life and Leadership Les…
03.09.2019 Milwaukee franchisees Sharon and Bob Erickson promoted the Meatball Day promotion on March 9th.
- 2019Best of Severna Park - Best Sandwich/Sub - Firehouse Subs #2 - Severna Park Voice
- 2019First Coast Healthiest Companies SILVER Level Award - Firehouse Subs HQ - First Coast Worksite Wellness Council
- 2019Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Fastest-Growing Franchises - Firehouse Subs, #60 - Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2019Member of the Month: Franchisee Shinder Singh - Firehouse Subs Los Angeles, CA - Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce
- More than 1,170 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 46 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations
- $42+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,650,000 sub rolls a week
- 10,500,000 pounds of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187