01.09.2019 FIREHOUSE SUBS BRINGS THE HEAT WITH NEW SPICY CAJUN CHICKEN SUB
To kick off Firehouse Subs’ 25th anniversary year, the brand debuts its latest result of menu innovation, the Spicy Cajun Chicken Sub. At $5.55 for a medium, guests can enjoy the brand’s newest menu item at an affordable price that delivers the unmatched quality, portions and flavor they expect and enjoy.
12.19.2018 17TH ST. LOUIS AREA FIREHOUSE SUBS OPENS IN MIDTOWN
This is the first joint venture for Julie Allen and Hannah Mazanek, who each own two Firehouse Subs restaurants and this will be the 17th Firehouse Subs in the St. Louis area. The St. Louis Firehouse Subs restaurant is open seven days a week from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and will offer third-party delivery and in-house catering services.
12.11.2018 FIREHOUSE SUBS LOOKS TO THE FUTURE
Efficiency is a key part of the future for 1,000-plus-unit Firehouse Subs. The chain continues to focus on simplifying, both from the guest standpoint and for the crew. John Namey, vice president of real estate services for Firehouse Subs, says transforming guest engagement makes it a simpler process for franchisees to bring costs down and react — but not overreact — to changes in the industry.
09.11.2018 FIREHOUSE SUBS HOOKS NATIONAL UBER EATS PARTNERSHIP
Firehouse Subs addresses growing consumer demand for the convenience of food delivery coupled with superior food quality, announcing a national partnership with Uber Eats – North America’s fastest growing food delivery platform.
06.25.2018 FORBES.COM FEATURES FIREHOUSE SUBS
In a risky and unusual move for a franchisor, CEO Don Fox recommended that Firehouse Subs increase the Marketing Board of Director's franchisee representation from five to nine members in late 2014. Drawing perspective from current board members Larry Chandler and Mike Harmon, as well as honest insight from Don and CFO Vince Burchianti on the immediate and ultimately beneficial impacts of that move, this feature gives readers a glimpse into the unique way in which Firehouse Subs does business, something that sets the brand apart from others, both within the fast-casual sandwich segment and the franchise industry as a whole.
05.08.2018 CFO MAGAZINE FEATURES VINCE BURCHIANTI AND FIREHOUSE SUBS
Exploring everything from the brand’s foray into delivery as a response to the rapid rise in off-premise dining, to explaining his unique working relationship with CEO Don Fox, Vince gives readers a candid look at how our franchise business remains viable and successful in the ever-changing landscape of the restaurant industry.
01.14.2019 Entering into its 46th state, Firehouse Subs continues steady expansion throughout the country with …
11.03.2018 Firehouse Subs Franchisee Dave Judy celebrates National Sandwich Day with a flavorful signature Smok…
10.18.2018 Area Rep Mike Kelly showcases the Firehouse Pub Steak Sub on the nationally syndicated lifestyle sho…
- 2019Entrepreneur Franchise 500 - Firehouse Subs, #49 - Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2019Best of Purely Boston - Firehouse Subs Boston, Best Restaurant Nominee - Purely Boston
- 2018The Best U.S. Restaurants 2018 - Firehouse Subs Pigeon Forge - 17th best Fast Casual Restaurant - Trip Advisor
- 2018America’s Best Customer Service 2019 - Firehouse Subs #1, Fast Casual Restaurant Chain - Newsweek
- More than 1,155 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 46 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations
- $40+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,500,000 sub rolls a week
- 8,515,000 pounds of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187