04.19.2019 FLAVOR & THE MENU'S BEST OF FLAVOR FEATURES SPICY CAJUN CHICKEN SUB
Flavor & The Menu's "Best of Flavor" Special Edition features the Spicy Cajun Chicken sub and an interview with Jay Miller in both print and digital features. This marks Firehouse Subs' third appearance in this publication.
04.30.2019 FIREHOUSE SUBS® INVITES GUESTS TO EXPERIENCE THE NEWEST COCA-COLA FREESTYLE
The future is at your fingertips – just reach out and touch it. Firehouse Subs restaurants across the country are rolling out the next generation of the Coca-Cola Freestyle beverage dispensing platform, making Firehouse Subs the first national chain to have the newest dispenser. Dubbed Coca-Cola Freestyle 9100, this upgrade embraces innovation and personalization in a whole new way, now letting guests select, mix and pour 175+ drink choices, creating more flavor options than ever before.
04.02.2019 FIREHOUSE SUBS ANNOUNCES NEW FIREHOUSE PAIRS
Introducing Firehouse Pairs now available at U.S. locations. Pair any Small Sub with a Signature Side, like a small Hook & Ladder with our new Five-Cheese Mac & Cheese, elbow macaroni in a rich white five cheese sauce made with White Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, Romano and Asiago cheeses with real cream and butter and a toasted bread crumb topping.
05.24.2019 CEO DON FOX FEATURED ON FOX NATION'S "DEEP DIVE"
Stemming from his appearance on Fox Business’ Varney & Co during the April media mission in New York City, CEO Don Fox was asked to be a panelist on Fox Nation's flagship show Deep Dive. The 30-minute ad-free show - aired on Fox News Channel's new subscription-based platform - is a panel discussion hosted by rotating members of the Wall Street Journal editorial board. The topic of discussion for their show was "Does burger flipping mean dead-end job?" with a focus on wealth acquisition and evolution of the fast food industry.
03.04.2019 BETWEEN TWO BUNS: FIREHOUSE SUBS RECOGNIZED BY FRANCHISE TIMES ZOR AWARDS
Firehouse Subs graced the cover feature for the March issue of Franchise Times, with a two-page feature sharing how Franchisee Don Davey met the Sorensen brothers and got his start in the business, the growth of Firehouse Subs from its beginning to what it is today, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, as well as insight from Franchisees Brandon and Stephanie Ensley into how you have to bet on yourself to succeed.
05.13.2019 CO-FOUNDER ROBIN SORENSON FEATURED IN AUTHORITY MAGAZINE
A part of the multi-publication series, "Masters of the Turnaround,“ Co-founder Robin Sorenson reflects on the history of Firehouse Subs and shares advice to readers on what it was like to overcome adversity to achieve success. The story has also been published on Thrive Global.
05.04.2019 Rachael Ray Magazine featured firefighter-owned food companies in celebration of International Firef…
05.06.2019 It’s the third Firehouse Subs restaurant in New Hampshire, and it’s the second franchise store owned…
05.25.2019 27 Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona-area Firehouse Subs restaurants committed to Stop the Bleed with Bann…
- 20192019 Top 200 Food Franchises - #5 Sandwich Category - Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2019Best of Severna Park - Best Sandwich/Sub - Firehouse Subs #2 - Severna Park Voice
- 2019First Coast Healthiest Companies SILVER Level Award - Firehouse Subs HQ - First Coast Worksite Wellness Council
- 2019Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Fastest-Growing Franchises - Firehouse Subs, #60 - Entrepreneur Magazine
- More than 1,170 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 46 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations
- $44+ million donated to public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1,650,000 sub rolls a week
- 10,500,000 pounds of turkey annually
- Firehouse Subs is the largest user of Datil peppers in the world
- First menu item was the Dalmation Dog (a hot dog and no longer on the menu)
- Firehouse Subs is the only brand in the world to have Coca-Cola Freestyle® in every restaurant
Please no sales calls; refer to our FAQ
Liz AndersonSenior Public Relations Manager
- Office(904) 606-5187